Below is a list of commonly asked questions.
Don't find what you need? Please contact Pamela at: email@example.com
Policy – 2017
1. Collected Information: Visiting the SimConnect website or usage of our online services (applications, tracking, login etc.), we may gather information reflecting you and the computer system you are using. Information collected may include your IP address, operating system, browser type, the date and time of your visit, the duration of your visit and the pages you visit within our website.
Choosing to fill out one or more online forms, personal information will be collected and stored within the documents (quote request, driver application etc.).
2. Cookies: Cookies are updated every time you visit our website and can be used to recognize returning users. If cookies are enabled in your browser, SimConnect Freight Management may store one on the personal electronic device used to access our website. A cookie cannot access your hard drive, make modifications to your computer or spread viruses and you can view, delete and disable cookies in your web browser's settings at any time.
3. Use of Information: Collected information is used to improve the usability and functionality of our website delivering specific services to potential customers and driver applicants. We will never sell, exchange, transfer or provide any of the information obtained to unauthorized third parties. Information used for analytic tracking is gathered anonymously and is not used to personally identify you in any way. Users can continue to visit our website privately by using onion routing , or other techniques, that mask a system's identity. Online application forms, such as the quote request form and driver application form, can be used to personally identify you and/or your company. This information is collected with the explicit consent of the user and is used to process user initiated requests, such as a request for an estimate or a request for work. Driver applications provided to us is used to process a request for employment and the processing of a work application may include using personal information, such as your Social Security Number, to verify your identity and obtain a record of your work/driving history. Personal information, such as your Social Security Number, is only shared with authorized third parties, as is required or permitted by law, for the sole purpose of conducting a background check. We never sell, transfer, exchange or provide personal or private information to unauthorized third parties. SimConnect Freight Management employees with explicit authorized access may view and/or process the information collected online as required for the performance of their assigned job duties. Authorized employees may, for example access collected information in order to complete a user initiated request, such as a request for a quote.
4. Protection: SimConnect Freight Management. employs a number of physical and virtual measures in order to maximize the confidentiality and security of user information collected online. We use a combination of encryption, firewalls, access control procedures, locks and physical alarms to protect information stored in our systems. Only employees with special authorization privileges have access to users' information stored in our systems. Although SimConnect Freight Management uses a variety of security mechanisms across all levels of the organization, the company cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information that you provide online. There remains the potential risk of malicious third parties bypassing our security measures and illegally accessing your information. SimConnect Freight Management is not responsible for user information that is compromised and obtained through illegal or malicious means.
5. Legal Obligations: Under provisions of the Patriot Act, SimConnect Freight Management may be legally required to provide user information to government agencies. We may also release user information in order to comply with certain legal requirements and/or to protect the company's rights, property and safety.