1. FAMILY: First and foremost, SimConnect Freight Management is about family. Whether you're a client, employee, or partner, you're part of the SimConnect family, and we take care of our own. We're proud to provide the warm, caring, and conscientious service that family deserves.
2. DEDICATION: We're dedicated to delivering excellence, and we always hold the SimConnect family's best interests at heart. No matter how big or small the job, we ensure that it gets done, and gets done right.
3. LOYALTY: Loyalty is a key value at SimConnect. It's important for us to help our clients succeed, and to always be honest, transparent, and accountable with our customers. Our word is our bond.
4. SAFETY: We don't take any chances when it comes to the safety of our families. Our fleet is always in pristine working order, so that people, products, and transports get to where they need to be in a safe and timely manner.
5. SERVICE: We aim to provide our clients with the best service experience imaginable in every aspect, from planning to shipping to customer service. That's why we're always 100% reachable, any time of the day - simply pick up the phone.
6. ROOTS: SimConnect was founded with the guiding principles of integrity, honesty, and efficiency. It's important for us to make sure that our roots are firmly planted as we branch forward throughout the generations. Our careful and sustainable growth plan ensures that every step we take aligns SimConnect's values and our clients' end goals as we both grow together.
Safety and Security: Our trucks, drivers, and customers’ cargos are monitored 24/7.
Flexibility and Responsiveness: Our friendly team is always available 24/7.
Respect: We listen to our customers to better understand their needs and how we can improve our service.
Excellence: Our employees’ training never ends. We are constantly upgrading our professional skills, and we welcome input to help improve our processes and ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
Reliability: You make one call, we'll do it all. Guaranteed!
Whether you've got temperature-sensitive goods, oddly shaped containers, or just an urgent high-value delivery, SimConnect has you covered.
We are an asset-based carrier located in Mississauga, Ontario, with over 80 dry vans and 10 temperature-controlled reefer units. Every tractor is equipped with up-to-date GPS communication devices so your order is tracked every moment of the way. Each load we carry is fully insured; increased coverage is available based on load value. Our modern fleet features vehicles 2.5 years or newer, providing increased reliability and lower operating costs. That means more competitive prices for our customers.
Maintenance Program: All our vehicles are maintained every 30 days or 20,000 miles, whichever comes first. All trailers are checked every three months. Our yards are CCTV-monitored, gated and fenced with automated entry at arrival and departure. All drivers have a FAST membership cards for access to dedicated lanes for faster, more efficient border clearance. We have four safety meetings a year, led by our Operations and Safety Department Manager. Our Safety Manager also oversees the in-house auditing of the safety log books of each driver. All drivers receive ongoing training on how to handle emergency situations and identify potential security threats.
AUTOMOTIVE: We are truly proud to service GM, Ford, Chrysler and other 3PL companies with their regular and expedited shipments. Mexico is currently the 10th largest automotive manufacturer in the world. Major names such as Magna International and Freightliner have moved their operations south. With our strategic connections in Mexico, and our close relationships within the auto industry, we are perfectly positioned to serve this market sector. We connect the Ontario and Quebec to the U.S. and Mexico with single-driver and team-expedited service.
APPLIANCES & FURNITURE: We ship the parts and components to the U.S. and Mexico, and transport the finished goods back to Ontario and Quebec for distribution to retail outlets. We secure your sensitive cargo with strapping and logistics bars to ensure your product arrives in the same pristine condition it left in.
FREIGHT OF ALL KINDS: We handle goods across all kinds of industries, such as lawn equipment, fertilizer, cosmetic goods, home products, and sporting goods. We primarily handle skidded freight, but goods of unusual size and shape are no problem for us. We mix dense and voluminous freight to ensure optimal use of each trailer, and we plan each load carefully to maximize the payload and minimize the cost to the client.